High Temperature Filter Type GH
The GH High Temperature Filter provides protection for clean processes at high temperatures. Temperature / humidity is 250oC / 100% RH.
The filter is constructed from rigid metal or stainless steel with a special high temperature resistant gasket. The media is glass fiber and the separators are fabricated from aluminum sheets.
Each HEPA filter is tested and packed in accordance with American standard IEST-RP-CC-001.3 or in accordance with the European standard EN 1882-1,optional – customer requested testing.
- EPA/HEPA efficiencies E-10 up to H-14
- Fine dust efficiencies of M6 up to F9
- High quality micro fiberglass paper
- Separators are fabricated from aluminum sheets
- Lowest initial pressure drop
- Rigid frames
- Frame height of 150 mm up to 292 mm
- High quality standard due to high quality assurance system
- EN 1822-5
- EN 779
- ASHRAE 52.1
- ISO 9001:2000