Compact HEPA-Filter Type GV8 Full Plastic (H10-H14)
The Compact HEPA-Filter GV8 is designed and tested to extract the smallest particles out of the air.
Each GV8 Compact HEPA-Filter contains eight ‘Minipleat-Papercakes’ pleated in one piece and assembled in V-shape technology to achieve the lowest pressure drop results.
The side covers of the filter are made from rigid plastic with integrated water outlet slopes on both the up and down stream sides. Connection slots for the insertion of the pre-filter frame HFA-# are also included. These features, in combination with the reinforced profiles, provide the maximum space for the filter media pack and obtain a high mechanical strength.
Each HEPA-filter is tested and packed in accordance with American Standard IEST-RP-CC-001.3 (HEPA and ULPA Filters) or in accordance with the European Standard EN 1822-1, 4&5 (Testing filter elements HEPA and ULPA efficiency and scan method) or other customer requested testing.
- Efficiencies of 95% up to 99.999%
- High quality glass fibre media
- Lowest initial pressure drop
- High burst pressure (> 2000 Pa)
- Rigid full plastic frame
- Filter height only 292mm
- High quality standard due to Quality Assurance System
- Highly economical through high final pressure drop
- Usable in two flow directions
- Filter tested according to BS EN 1822
- EN 1822
- ISO 9001:2000