Compact Finedust / HEPA Filter Type GW
The GW compact finedust / HEPA filter for high airflow is designed and tested to extract the smallest particles out of the air. Each GW compact filter contains eight, ten, or twelve ‘Minipleat-Media Packs’ pleated in one piece and assembled in V-shape technology to achieve the lowest pressure drop results.
The filter frame is made from zinc coated steel with bent stabilizations on each side to save space for the media pack and to get maximum mechanical strength. The fibreglass media is pleated in ‘Minipleat shape’ to a media pack and is cast into the frame. The sealing to the filter housing is achieved through a leak-free fluid or dry-seal system.
The filter frame is made from MDF-boards and screwed together to a rigid solid frame. The fibreglass media is pleated in ‘Minipleat shape’ to a media pack and cast into the frame. The sealing to the filter housing is achieved through a leak-free dry-seal system.
- High quality micro fibreglass media
- Lowest initial pressure drop
- Rigid frame
- Zinc coated profiles
- Filter height only 292 mm
- High quality standard due to Quality Assurance System
- Highly economical through high final pressure drop
- Usable in bidirectional flow
- HEPA filter tested according to EN 1822