Compact Finedust / HEPA Filter Type G7
The G7 filter is designed and tested to extract the smallest particles out of the air. The G7 series contains a fibreglass media pack in five different heights (47mm, 56mm, 70mm, 93mm, 140mm) and is available in different types and heights of frames. The filter media is pleated in ‘Minipleat-shape’ with a new application technology of ‘Hot Melt Spacers’ to achieve the lowest pressure drop results. Many variations like these always give each application the best and optimal solution.
The filter frame is made from zinc coated steel with bent stabilizations on each side to save space for the media pack and to get the maximum mechanical strength. The fibreglass media is pleated in ‘Minipleat-shape’ to a media pack and is cast into the frame. The sealing of the filter housing is achieved through a leak-free fluid or dry seal-system.
The filter frame is made from MDF-boards and screwed together to a rigid solid frame. The fibreglass media is pleated in ‘Minipleat-shape’ to a media pack and cast into the frame. The sealing to the filter housing is achieved through a leak-free dry-seal system.
- HEPA efficiencies of 95% up to 99.9995% (@ 0.3 µm)
- Finedust efficiencies of 60% up to 98% ASHRAE
- High quality micro fibreglass media
- Lowest initial pressure drop
- Rigid frames
- Frame height of 68mm up to 292mm
- High quality standard due to Quality Assurance System
- HEPA filter tested by laser particle counting system
- Highly economical through high final pressure drop
- For use in Clean Rooms up to class 1
- Usable in two flow directions
- EN 1822-5
- EN 779
- ASHRAE 52.1
- ISO 9001:2000